Before, I had a lot of hair loss, but after I started taking Smoother SKIN & HAIR, my hair has regenerated and looks healthy. The product contains various Icelandic nutrients such as collagen, GeoSilica, and Astaxanthin and other ingredients that work well for the skin and hair, such as biotin, selenium, and zinc. These ingredients contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, nails, skin, and bones, and vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the regular formation of the skin.
When Kara Arngrímsdóttir, a dance instructor, experienced increased hair loss, she was advised to try Smoother skin & hair from Eylíf. After a few months, she noticed that her hair had thickened, and her skin had become silky smooth. She could hardly believe the good results.
Kara runs her own dance school, and the business is now resuming after Covid-19 closures. Kara is taking a group of young people to a dance competition in Blackpool, England, on Easter Sunday, and she is looking forward to the trip. The competition has been on hold for two years, but now it’s back on the agenda. “We’re all looking forward to the journey,” she says.
When asked why she started taking Smoother skin & hair from Eylíf, Kara mentioned that she had noticed unusually significant hair loss, such as hair clogging the shower drain. Although it wasn’t of a severe nature, she found it unusual. “It’s normal to experience hair loss at certain times of the year, but I thought this was more than usual. I’ve always had thick and good hair, but I noticed it thinning over a certain period. I was told that Smoother skin & hair from Eylíf could help me. That would be very good, both for the skin and hair. So, I decided to try it,” she says.
Mental clarity at its peak Kara admits that she didn’t see a difference right away, but after about three months of using Smoother skin & hair from Eylíf, she noticed a lot of new hair on her scalp. “My hairdresser even asked me what I had done to my hair because it was unusually thick and fine. The skin had also become completely silky smooth, which surprised me. It happened quickly,” she says. “I have never taken supplements before and was amazed at how well it worked. I can confidently recommend Smoother skin & hair from Eylíf,” says Kara. “I also take vitamin D and Omega-3 in the winter. In addition, I try to eat healthy food and completely avoid unnecessary products. I believe that good nutrition matters,” she adds. “I need to have good energy as a dance instructor, and I’ve been running and doing strength exercises regularly to maintain stamina. I’m in much better shape now since I started moving regularly. It’s been a while since I stopped competing in dance, and as a dance instructor, you don’t have to move much.”
Icelandic Trustworthy Product as Smoother SKIN & HAIR from Eylíf, Kara says she takes 2-3 tablets daily. “This needs some time to show visible results. I believe that the collagen in the product has very good effects on both hair and skin. Smoother skin & hair from Eylíf is an Icelandic product, and that is reassuring. I want to support Icelandic production, and besides, it is reassuring to know where the ingredients come from. Icelandic raw materials are generally both pure and good. I am very pleased with this product. Smoother skin & hair from Eylíf has had a positive impact on me, and I can confidently encourage others to try it. Kara founded a dance school with Jón Pétur in 1989, but in recent years, she has run it alone. Students range from three years old to adults. She hopes that everything will be back to normal in dance this fall because there’s nothing more enjoyable than dancing.”
Smoother skin & hair from Eylíf is a specially formulated blend for the skin, hair, and nails, containing Icelandic ingredients such as collagen, astaxanthin, geosilica, and additional components like biotin, selenium, and zinc.
Therefore I can highly recommend Smoother SKIN & HAIR.
Ms. Kara Arngrímsdóttir Dance Instructor and owner of Kara´s Dance school
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B6 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism and the normal function of the heart.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, skin, and blood vessels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal muscle function.
- Vitamín B6, niacin, riboflavin, Vitamin C, and magnesium contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body.
- Biotin, niacin, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C contribute to normal psychological function.
- Biotin and Selenium contribute to normal hair growth and maintenance.
- Biotin, niacin, and Copper contribute to the normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Biotin, niacin, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and iodine contribute to the normal function of the nervous system.
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Selen and zink contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, nails, skin, and bones.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails, and selenium and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Riboflavin, niacin, and Vítamin A contribute to maintaining normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin C, and selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of red blood cells.
- Riboflavin, biotin, and copper contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function.
- Zinc and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis. Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism, normal protein synthesis, to normal carbohydrate metabolism, and to normal metabolism of fatty acids.
collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, skin, and blood vessels.