Stronger LIVER from Eylíf
One of the primary factors in maintaining good health is keeping digestion, liver health, and gut flora balanced, both for mental and physical health. The liver is the most significant gland of the body and plays an essential role in metabolism. The liver is the primary organ that controls metabolism. Lifestyle can substantially impact the function and metabolism of the liver, such as heavy alcohol consumption and unhealthy food such as deep-fried, sugared, and processed food.
The gut flora changes over our lifetime and is affected differently depending on our environment. It has been said that gut flora could be considered as an additional organ, given its importance. Even though no gut flora is the same, its function is always the same: to help create a healthy balance in the digestive system and defend the body from harmful microorganisms.
Stronger LIVER contains vital nutrients. Research has proven it effective for liver function, bowel movement, and the maintenance of good gut flora. One of the ingredients, Calcified Seaweed, also has positive effects on hair, skin, nails, joints, and bones. Our ingredients are sustainably produced from the pure Icelandic nature, land and sea, and handled with extreme care. The Icelandic raw materials are non-GMO and come from pure Icelandic natural sustainable resources. Through this process, our products help support healthy gut flora growth. We pride ourselves on this because a healthy liver and gut flora means a healthier and happier you.
Supports Digestion and Improves Indigestion Magnesium has a role in cell division. Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes. Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism. Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function. Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
It supports Gut Flora and improves Internal Conditions that allow for the Growth of Good Bacteria. Choline contributes to normal metabolism. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids.
Aids in Developing Good Bacteria in the Colon Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Builds and Supports Bones and Moisturises the Skin. Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, and Vitamin C contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage. Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division. Zinc and Vitamin C contribute to normal collagen formation for the regular operation of the skin.
Health claims approved by EFSA (European Food Security Authorisation)
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin C and Iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, skin, bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Stronger LIVER contains four Icelandic main ingredients from Mother Earth;
- Liposan Ultra (enzyme from the shrimp shell) is a natural fiber that extracts fat molecules from the digestive system so they will not dissolve in the bloodstream. As a result, it helps to maintain your weight. Research shows that LipoSan Ultra can control the expansion of Candida Albicans in the digestive system and improve gut health. Liposan stimulates good bacteria in the gut, promotes colonic health, and contributes to inflammatory and disease prevention.
- Calcified Seaweed, is a natural source of calcium collected from the sea bed at Arnarfjörður, in the western part of Iceland. It contains around 74 micronutrients that help prevent osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. This ingredient allows individuals who are lacking these nutrients in their diets.
- Silicon, coming from the natural hot water spring in the mountain area, (GeoSilica), is a natural mineral that plays a crucial role in bone development.
- Angelica root, the Icelandic herb, has been used for many centuries, and its primary function is for digestion.
To catalyze and strengthen the liver function and the growth of gut flora, Stronger LIVER also contains:
- Milk Thistle is a well-known herb used for centuries to strengthen digestion health.
- Choline is well known through time and has approved health claims. Choline is vital to maintain normal liver function, lipid metabolism, and homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin C, to support normal formation of the bones and collagen and cartilage.
Enclosed is a link with further information, and research on all ingredients can be accessed on Eylíf´s webpage https://www.eylif.is/en/ingredients/
Stronger LIVER from Eylif contains 90 capsules in a container, 45 days supply. For best results, simultaneously take two capsules daily to help maintain healthy liver function.
- Non GMO, no Artificials or Additives.
- Vitamin D3 should not be taken simultaneously; keep 2 hours between intake.
- Contains shellfish
- Produced in Iceland by GMP Standard
Ingredients in Stronger LIVER
Amount Per serving % Daily Value
Silymarin (Milk thistle) 320 mg *
Chitosan 281 mg *
Calcium 115 mg 14%
Angelica root 100 mg *
Choline 83 mg *
Vitamin C 19 mg 25%
Magnesium 12 mg 4%
Silica 3,8 mg *
*Daily Value not established
Allergy advice, for allergens, see ingredients in bold