One of the primary factors of maintaining good health is to keep digestion, liver health, and gut flora in balance, both for mental and physical health. The liver is the biggest gland of the body and plays a very important role in metabolism. The liver is the main organ that controls metabolism. Lifestyle can have a huge impact on the function and metabolism of the liver, such as huge alcohol consumption, unhealthy food such as deep-fried, sugared, and processed food.
The gut flora changes over our lifetime and is affected differently depending on our environment. It has been said that gut flora could be considered as an additional organ, given its importance. Even though no gut flora is the same, its function is always the same; to help create a healthy balance in the digestive system and defend the body from harmful microorganisms.
Stronger LIVER contains vital nutrients. Research has proven it to be effective for liver function, bowel movement, and the maintenance of good gut flora. One of the ingredients also has positive effects on hair, skin, nails, joints, and bones. The ingredients we use are sustainably procured from the land and sea and are handled with extreme care. The Icelandic raw materials are non-GMO and come from pure Icelandic natural resources. Through this process, our products help to support the growth of healthy gut flora. We pride ourselves on this because a healthy liver and healthy gut flora mean a healthier and happier you.
Health claims approved by EFSA (European Food Security Authorisation)
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin C and Iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, skin, bones, and cartilage.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division