One of the primary factors of maintaining good health is to keep digestion and gut flora in balance – both for mental and physical health. The gut flora changes over our lifetime and is affected differently depending on our environment. It has been said that gut flora could be considered as an additional organ, given its importance. Even though no gut flora is the same, its function is always the same; to help create a healthy balance in the digestive system and defend the body from harmful microorganisms.
Happier GUTS contains vital nutrients. Research has proven it to be effective for bowel movement and the maintenance of good gut flora. It also has positive effects on hair, skin, nails, joints, and bones. The ingredients we use are sustainably procured from the land and sea and are handled with extreme care. All of the raw materials are non-GMO and come from pure Icelandic natural resources. Through this process, our products help to support the growth of healthy gut flora. We pride ourselves on this because healthy gut flora means a healthier you.
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
Vitamin C and Iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, skin, bones, and cartilage.
Vitamin C and Zinc contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Lactase enzyme improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids
Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
Happier GUTS contains four main Icelandic ingredients from Mother Earth;
- Liposan Ultra (enzyme from the shrimp shell) is a natural fiber that extracts fat molecules from the digestive system so they will notdissolve in the bloodstream. As a result, it helps to maintain your weight. Research shows that Liposan Ultra can control the expansion of Candida Albicans in the digestive system and improve gut health. Liposan Ultra stimulates good bacteria in the gut, promotes colonic health, and contributes to inflammatory and disease prevention.
- Calcified Seaweed is a natural source of calcium collected from the sea bed at Arnarfjörður, in the western part of Iceland. It contains around 74 micronutrients that help prevent osteoporosis and osterarthritis. This ingredient allows individuals who are lacking these nutrients in their diets.
- Silicon, coming from the natural hot water spring in the mountain area, (GeoSilica), is a natural mineral that plays a crucial role in bone development.
- Icelandic Moss, through the ages, Icelandic Moss has been used for many centuries, and its primary function is digestion.
Happier GUTS, supports gut flora and improves internal conditions that allow for the growth of good bacteria. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids.
Aids in Developing Good Bacteria in the Colon Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Builds and Supports Bones and Moisturises the Skin. Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, and Vitamin C contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage. Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division. Zinc and Vitamin C contribute to normal collagen formation for the regular operation of the skin.
BioCore Optimum Complete Digestive Enzymes support a healthy digestive system and aid in transporting nutrients throughout our body.
It also contain; Vitamin C, iodine, chromium, zinc, and other micronutrients to catalyse gut flora’s growth.
Happier GUTS from Eylif contains 90 capsules in a container, 45 days supply. Take two capsules per day simultaneously to help maintain satisfied gut flora for best results.
Enclosed is a link with further information, and research on all ingredients can be accessed on Eylíf´s webpage https://www.eylif.is/en/ingredients/
- Non GMO, no Artificials or Additives.
- Vitamin D3 should not be taken simultaneously; keep 2 hours between intake.
- Contains shellfish
- Produced in Iceland by GMP Standard
Ingredients in Happier GUTS :
Amount Per serving % Daily Value
Calcium 147 mg 18%
Chitosan 450 mg *
Chromium 40 μg *
C-vitamin 31 mg 42%
Iceland moss 100 mg *
Iodine 116 μg 77%
Magnesium 17 mg 6%
Silica 3 mg *
Zinc 8 mg 100%
Protease (A. oryzae) 39 mg (21200 HUT)
Amylase (A. oryzae) 23.3 mg (3500 DU)
Lactase (A. oryzae) 10 mg (1000 ALU)
Glucoamylase (A. niger) 10 mg (9 AGU)
Alpha-Galactosidase (A.niger)10 mg (150 GalU)
Protease (A. niger) 9.4 mg (50 SAPU)
Invertase (S. cervisiae) 4.6 mg (400 SU)
Lipase (C. rugosa) 2.6 mg (480 FIP)
Glucoamylase (R. oryzae) 1.5 mg (1 AGU)
Lipase (A. niger) 0.2 mg (10 FIP)
Lipase (R. oryzae) 0.2 mg (10 FIP)
*Daily Value not established
Allergy advice, for allergens see ingredients in bold