The idea of Eylif came from the founder´s desire to produce high-quality materials that are sourced in Iceland and come from natural resources. The brand Eylif makes it easier for people to access high-quality materials that are sustainably produced in Iceland.
We use pure Icelandic raw material from sustainable resources:
- Calcified seaweed that contains 74 minerals from nature
- Astaxanthin very powerful antioxidant
- GeoSilica silica containing good minerals for the body
- Collagen is extremely important for the body
- Liposan Ultra (enzyme from shrimp shell) natural fibres
- Icelandic hand picked herbs, from the wild nature
The products are:
- Active JOINTS for joints vitality
- Stronger BONES to strengthen the bones
- Smoother SKIN & HAIR for vitality of the skin and hair
- Happier GUTS designed for the digestion wellbeing
- Stronger LIVER to strengthen the liver function
Good Things Happen Slowly
Ólöf Rún Tryggvadóttir is the founder of the brand Eylíf. Ólöf’s passion for health was a springboard from which Eylif was created. People can maintain and improve their health by taking good care of their lifestyle and health.
Ólöf believes that people can be cured of many physical and mental conditions by changing their lifestyle habits.
The key factors for a healthy lifestyle is to have a good routine that works for you. We believe that a good routine needs to have a balance between:
- Sleep: Getting enough sleep is one of the most important factors for good health.
- Activity: Some type of activity daily is important.
- Mind: A positive mindset is vital, the mind is very powerful and people can control their wellbeing with the right mindset and mindfulness.
- Eating Habits: A healthy diet, that consists of nutritious and non-processed foods.
We recommend that people find what works best for them to improve their health because everyone is different and the same practices do not work for everyone. We have linked research articles from Harvard scholars that discuss health and solutions to various problems here. We foresee the expansion of Eylif products to foreign audiences, however, we will start by selling domestically.
Ólöf Rún is a pharmacy technician and has a BSc degree in Business Administration. She has roughly 30 years of experience in the field of consumer health products – working in a pharmacy, in retail, and in wholesale. She also owned and operated her own health wholesale company for several years.
She is a wife, mother of three, and has three grandchildren.
In 2002, Ólöf was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma cancer. During her chemo, she used the power of the mind and mindfulness to control her well being and eventually recover from her illness.
She is a firm believer that everyone controls their own destiny and everyone can control their own health with the right mindset and behaviour. Furthermore, she believes that everyone can improve their health by changing their eating habits and exercising daily. As a hobby, Ólöf rides horses, exercises, and meditates. She eats clean and avoids sugar, dairy, and meat. In her leisure time, she likes to plant trees and cultivate the land that she owns in the Icelandic countryside.
It takes time, cooperation, and advice from people to create a brand. The idea started in 2016, but the work and preparation began in early 2018 and took about two years to create and develop.
The ideology behind the name Eylíf comes from our passion for utilising Icelandic raw materials. We promote the use of sustainable raw materials so that we can keep our island beautiful and maintain the vibrant life that it hosts.. The word “Ey” means island and “líf” means life and together it means forever.
There are several experts behind the brand. A professional was chosen for each position needed.