Skip to content
- All herbs that we use are handpicked, dried, and sourced from a local Icelandic herb farm, located in Hafnafjörður.
- Birch has been used for decades in Iceland to remedy various medical complications, and it has been proven to have anti-inflammatory effects
- Seaweed is very nutritious and has been used as a food source for centuries
- Angelica is a powerful herb that has been proven over the years to improve one’s health
- Yarrow has been used for many years for healing purposes, both internally and externally