Eylíf Products Use Pure Icelandic Ingredients That Come From Sustainable Natural Resources
- Calcified seaweed grows wild across the west coast of Iceland. We harvest our stock from Arnarfjörður, where they are gathered underwater
- The effects of calcified seaweed are crucial and in recent years it has been researched to a greater extent
- The most obvious effect of calcified seaweed is its ability to support bone tissue growth, digestion, and skin reparation. It also has anti-inflammatory effects
- Research has shown that calcified seaweed is good in combating Osteoarthritis OA
- Calcified Seaweed is used in 3 products of Eylíf. Active JOINTS, Stronger BONES, and Happier GUTS.