Soon after I started taking Active JOINTS I noticed a difference in my digestion. I always had stomach aches in the mornings, but have not had any after I started taking Active JOINTS.
I also feel better in my joints which is awesome because I have been trying various vitamins but nothing seemed to work.
I plan to keep taking Active JOINTS since it is working so well for me.
Jóhann Ósk Breiðdal
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism