I have been experiencing pain in my knees causing me to wake up in the middle of the night. I got an MRI and X-ray on my left knee and received news that I did not need surgery, but had arthritis.
I have been using Active JOINTS for a couple of months and the pain in my knee has disappeared and I feel much more energy than before.
I’m very happy with the effects of Active JOINTS and highly recommend it.
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism