I have been suffering from discomfort in my hands for a couple of years and I have been trying a lot of different vitamins to decrease the pain. I play golf a lot and it is important to be able to use my arms without any pain. I have been using Active JOINTS for four months now and I’m very thrilled about the effects because I don’t feel the pain anymore.
I feel a huge difference and I’m going to keep using Active JOINTS because it improves my overall health.
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism