I have been dealing with a lot of issues regarding my musculoskeletal system and had to get two knee surgeries from which I have never fully recovered. I exercise regularly but I just got used to feeling some ache in my knees.
I have been taking Active JOINTS for three months now. I’m not completely pain-free but the pain has decreased a lot especially after long hikes.
The cold has been really bad for my joints and I usually get really stiff when it is cold outside. When the cold came this year I was outside a lot but did not experience any pain – what a relief! I highly recommend Active JOINTS
Now I’m getting excited to go skiing and hopefully ski without any pain for the first time in 15 years. A Huge Difference, thank you!
Hrafnhildur S. Mooney
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism