I have been really unfortunate to experience two very serious injuries that have caused me to suffer, with great discomfort. Therefore, movement and exercise have been minimal. All of this has had a very negative impact on my mental health because we all know that exercise is a vital factor for both physical and mental health.
I have been taking Active JOINTS for a few months now and find a huge difference in my whole body. Going to the gym is now a big part of my life but I wasn’t able to do anything at the gym for a couple of years.
I can say that for the first time I do not forget to take my vitamins when I go on vacation! I highly recommend Active JOINTS
Ragna Lóa Stefánsdóttir
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism