Lately, I have been struggling with fatigue and stiffness in the musculoskeletal; particularly in the right knee, hip, and fingers due to riding horses and a career as a masseuse.
Soon after I started using Active JOINTS I experienced a positive change in my digestion as well as in all musculoskeletal areas. I think it was most beneficial for me to take Active JOINTS on an empty stomach in the morning.
I am really fond of Active Joints and I have seen positive results that have increased my ability to do my job and my hobbies.
Therefore, I highly recommend Active JOINTS.
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism