For some time now, I have had discomfort in my hands, legs, and spine. I also have a disease, which is classified as an inflammatory disease.
After I started taking Active JOINTS, my health has improved and I feel much better.
Active JOINTS seem to have anti-inflammatory properties because today I’m not taking any anti-inflammatory medicine.
This is unbelievable given that I have been taking anti-inflammatory medicine for years. In addition, I have noticed that Active JOINTS is water releasing and improves nail and hair growth.
I’m very happy with the results I have experienced after taking Active JOINTS, I highly recommend this product.
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism