Five years ago I had a stroke that had a huge impact on my life. I have had some difficulties walking and waking up in the mornings has been extremely hard. I have also been very stiff, especially in my fingers and feet.
Soon after I started taking Active JOINTS I found a change.
Today, my body feels so much better, my digestion is also better and it is easier for me to wake up and to walk. I’m finally able to knit again which I hadn’t been able to do for a couple of years! This is a significant, positive change since I love knitting.
I highly recommend Active JOINTS because it works so well for me.
Dagrún Mjöll Ágústsdóttir
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism