I’ve always had a bit of a lazy gut, and I’ve been trying a lot of things over the years to fix it, but I just stopped thinking about it because nothing seemed to help, and I just thought, “I’m just like this, and there is not much I can do.”
After hearing that it worked for people, I was so lucky to discover Happier GUTS this spring, but I had not been taking any other supplements for a while.
I decided to try this new Icelandic miracle supplement, which I do not regret because, after about two months of using Happier GUTS, I felt a huge difference, a completely different life than before. The bowel function is fine, and there is no discomfort from the digestive tract. The bonus is that my general well-being has become much better. The mixture contains digestive enzymes and calcium, which contribute to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes. The combination also contains vitamin C, chromium, zinc, and iodine. The minerals that work with the ingredients, vitamin C and iodine, contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids. Zinc and vitamin C contribute to protecting cells from oxidative stress.
I will undoubtedly continue to take this miracle supplement, made from Icelandic ingredients and produced here in Iceland.
Þórdís S. Hannesdóttir
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the blood vessels and for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, skin, and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function and normal neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- Magnesium and Vitamin C contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and normal neurotransmission
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal muscles and bones.