I have been taking Active Joints since March of 2019
I have been dealing with arthritis for many years. Beforehand I was taking another vitamin for arthritis and when I tried to stop taking that I experienced extreme pain in my joints. I was a little concerned when I was first offered to try out Active JOINTS because I was scared that I would get this pain in my joints again. However, those concerns were unnecessary because I have not experienced any pain after I started taking Active JOINTS.
Moreover, I feel as though my knees are stronger they have been in the last 40 years when I got into an accident. It is also a fun plus how Active JOINTS supports the skin, hair, and nails. My nails grow much faster than before and are much stronger. My hair texture and skin have also improved and are not as dry as before.
For a woman my age that wants to continue horseback riding and have healthy joints while doing so, I highly recommend Active JOINTS. Great product that I’m extremely happy with. I 100% recommend Active JOINTS.
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism