I have been taking Active JOINTS for a couple of months and I am very happy with the results and how my body feels overall. I had been taking another joint vitamin for years before I started taking Active JOINTS.
I no longer have edema and I no longer have any joint discomfort which was a huge issue for me before. The other day I went on a hike, which has always been very difficult for me due to joint pain; however, this time I notice a huge difference! I thank that to Active JOINTS
I have also noticed a difference in my skin. Whenever I go out in the sun I get a sun rash. I noticed that after I started taking Active JOINTS I no longer have any issue going out in the sun. I went to Tenerife the other month for work and got to lay out in the sun for a while. I tanned much quicker without getting any sun rash. So it is clear that Active JOINTS works very well for me.
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism