I have been taking Active Joints since July of 2019. I now have decreased edema and my skin is better. I was out in the sun a lot this summer and didn’t get burned at all, only a nice tan.
I have more energy and I am totally free of the muscle discomfort I used to have.
I always used to be so tired and it took me a while to recover after I worked out. Today, I don’t get as sore as before and recover much faster.
This is a major change for me and Active Joints works very well for me. I highly recommend Active JOINTS
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism