For many years I have had joint discomfort all over, like in my knees, elbows, shoulders, and ankles. I have no idea who or what to blame but I have played some type of sport for about 50 years; ranging from tennis, Olympic weightlifting, heavy lifting, biking, and Motorcross. However, the pain might also have a genetic component.
Today, I have been using Active JOINTS for a couple of months and I wanted to share my experience with you. After one month my pain was much better. After two months I went on a vacation and accidentally forgot Active JOINTS at home. After a while, I started to feel the pain creeping back into my joints. When I got home I was so relieved to be able to start taking Active JOINTS again, but this time the effect came much quicker than when I first started taking them.
Today, it is about three months since I started taking Active JOINTS and I have noticed more positive things happening. For example, my sleep is better and my recovery time is much quicker than before. The biggest change is the reduced discomfort in my joints. Therefore, I’m confident to say that Active JOINTS has worked better for me than most other vitamins.
Now the only way is up and I will do it with Active JOINTS!
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
* Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism