About 5-6 years ago I experienced an extreme strain in my knee when I was walking down a mountain in a lot of snow. I never went to the doctor to get it checked. I just changed the way I exercised, and began swimming instead of walking. However, I still felt a pain in my knee. The time went by and I kept swimming three times a week and started taking Active JOINTS.
Now I can finally go hiking again without any pain. I have been taking Active JOINTS for several months now, and today I can even jog without experiencing any pain. My knee is now in perfect condition and everything else is as well.
I highly recommend Active JOINTS
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
* Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism