I had been taking another vitamin for a couple of years because of the joint discomfort in my knees. Though, when my practice schedule was tight I always had some pain, especially in my left knee.
I switched to Active JOINTS and soon after the pain started to go away.
Even though I have a tight practice schedule and have been competing in more biking races than before I have no pain at all!
Another thing also happened that I did not expect. I had been suffering from heartburns for many years, but always took heartburn medicine. Only after a couple of weeks, I noticed that the heartburn was gone!
The only plausible reason I could think of was that Active Joints was working so well for my digestive system too. This was a huge relief! So, without a doubt, I recommend Active JOINTS. It’s a powerful food supplement.
Hartmann Kristinn Guðmundsson
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism