I started taking Active JOINTS about three months ago, but I had tried various vitamins for joints because of joint pain in my knees. After one month, I started to experience a positive change. I had to bot more energy and my joints felt better
After two months of taking Active JOINTS, I coincidentally took a two-week break. Then I found how much good Active JOINTS had done for me because only in these two weeks I started feeling discomfort in my knees and stiffness in my neck and shoulder.
I only took about a week of taking Active JOINTS again to feel the positive effects. I will most definitely keep using Active JOINTS in the future.
|* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums|
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
* Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
* Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
* Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fracture
* Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
* Magnesium and C vitamin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism